Tuesday 10 March 2015

Acknowledgement is better than silence

I take it back.  This evening I had a response from Customer Services / the Patient Advice and Liaison Service at the Trust.  Even an acknowledgement is better than complete silence.  Strange that formal contact from staff has not been made with myself, or perhaps it's all outstanding whilst the consultant is away.  Hmm. 

---
Dear Mr ____
 
Thank you for your letter dated 9 March 2015.
 
Please accept my apologies that you did not receive a written acknowledgement from the PALS Team to your email dated 14.2.15.
 
I would like to assure you that the PALS Team forwarded your email on 14.2.15 to the Service Manager responsible for H-- Ward who I understood had asked [the ward matron] to phone you to respond to the concerns you raised in your email.
 
I will forward your most recent correspondence to the Service Manager and ask her to contact you to discuss the most appropriate way to respond to your concerns.
 
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me or a member of the PALS Team.
 
Kind regards ...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment